Friday 22 January 2010

Cheshire Gold (Coach House)

Name: Cheshire GoldCheshire Gold
Label: "Brewed in Cheshire"
Brewery: The Coach House Brewing Co
ABV: 4.1%

Rating: Aye, its tastes great!

Game: This week we've mostly been finding out that playing games causes rickets, or did it say turns us into Adam Rickett?  I'm not sure (I was too busy laughing at the horrible journalism), but they both seem equally as implausible.  The Metro published the story here. I especially like this quote from the Metro site, "Some doctors thing (sic) that the rise in cases of rickets is due to children spending too much time indoors playing video games."  I hope I never have to interview "some doctors thing". Scary stuff. Cheap journalism from a free newspaper.  F+ could try harder, or better still, don't even bother trying next time.

No comments: