Thursday 6 May 2010

King Goblin (Wychwood)

Name: King Goblin
Label: "Special Reserve - An extraordinary beer of exceptional quality - Only brewed on a full moon"
Brewery: Wychwood
ABV: 6.6%

Rating: This is the best beer I've ever had in terms of presentation. It even comes with a little booklet which means it is win in a glass. I think the bit about it only being brewed on a full moon is a fib though.

Game: Its election night, so I've decided to watch Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie as I'm in a Street Fightery mood. And then I did some DJ Heroing. Randomness: Frugal Gaming are doing a competition to win Red Dead Redemption in association with Zavvi. I looked at Zavvi's site and it says:

"Pre Order Red Dead Redemption at Zavvi.com and recieve an exclusive Mini Brady Guide to the game.
The Brady Mini Guide is a must-have survival guide for Red Dead Redemption, an epic adventure set in the biggest, and most dangerous open-world Rockstar Games has ever created..."

So ambiguously the Zavvi exclusive is either a "Mini Brady Guide" or "Brady Mini Guide". So not sure if its a guide about a small Brady or a guide by Brady about a small car.

No comments: