Sunday 17 July 2011

Southwold Bitter (Adnams)

Southwold Bitter (Adnams)
Name: Southwold Bitter
Label: "Southwold Jack is one of Adnams' oldest & most loyal figureheads, that's why we've chosen him to be the icon for one of our most famous beers."
Brewery: Adnams
ABV: 4.1%

Rating: Understated on the label with regards to ingredients, but this beer makes a cracking pint so say I.

Game: I saw a trailer for Deadly Premonition ages ago and it looked like crap. I heard some quite good things about it so I thought I'd give it a go.  It looks like crap. Why does it looks so rubbishy last gen? Anyway the actual game is a surreal, quirky, survival horror, murder mystery.  Think Twin Peaks meets L.A. Noire meets Silent Hill but with the aforementioned shit graphics.  It's absolutely brilliant though! At the moment I'm giving it 8 out of 10.