Saturday 23 October 2010

Oxford Gold (Brakspear)

Oxford Gold
Name: Oxford Gold
Label: "The Oxfordshire Beer - Craft brewed with a zesty aroma & fruity flavour - organic beer"
Brewery: Brakspear (Marston's)
ABV: 4.6%

Rating: Drink this for a completely organic experience. Remember that Organics shampoo advert that said a similar thing? I think its supposed to imply orgasm or something. A breach of the Trade Descriptions Act if you ask me.

Game: Just realised Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II is out on Friday (woo!).  I have it on pre-order with Game this time due to Play.com and Zavvi's past pre-order failures. It's going to be game-tastic now because Fable III should be arriving Tuesday as well!  If only I could get some time off work.  Annoyingly I'm being interviewed for my own job in a few weeks thanks to a stupid dumbass restructure so I guess I'll have to concentrate on that instead... for now, mwah ha ha ha....

No comments: