Friday 8 October 2010

Hobgoblin (Wychwood)

Hobgoblin
Name: Hobgoblin
Label: "The unofficial beer of Halloween - Brewers of character"
Brewery: Wychwood
ABV: 5.2%

Rating: October means Halloween is on the way. A good excuse to get this seasonal version of Hobgoblin then.

Game: Finished the main story mode in Dead Rising 2, including Overtime. Managed to rack up over 5000 zombie kills during my first play through, most of which I ran over in the sports car that's on show in the mall area. I may have possibly played it too much recently because I was in our town centre shopping mall thing today and like in the game, there was a car on display. This got me thinking about driving it around the shopping centre, and as it's Warrington, the town centre is replete with its fair share of zombie look-a-likes. Oh no, the lines between gaming and reality are blurring.

No comments: