Saturday 15 January 2011

Applewood Cider (Badger)

Applewood Cider
Name: Applewood Cider
Label: "Oak aged - Scrumptious to the core - produced in Somerset"
Brewery: Badger
ABV: 6.0%

Rating: Its not real ale but its made by Badger so I thought I'd give it a try (and it does have "Dorset Ales" embossed on the bottle). When I was a teenager I went to one of those horrible parties round at some persons house and drank rancid cider. I was sick, the party was shit, I had a terrible hangover and I hated cider from that day forth. Thanks to this I can now drink cider again without fear. "Its oaky, wood-infused notes are created by maturing the cider in oak vats - hence the name Applewood."

Game: Finished all the Christmas games. Kane & Lynch 2 was pretty good but can't really get into the multiplayer, which seems to be its focus after a relatively short single player campaign. 7.5 out of 10. Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions was pretty good but its no Batman Arkham Ayslum 7.5 out of 10. Finally got Need for Speed Hot Pursuit which is difficult to put down. Just one more race....

No comments: