Saturday 26 February 2011

Blueberry Classic Bitter (Coach House)

Blueberry Classic Bitter
Name: Blueberry Classic Bitter
Label: "Brewed in Cheshire"
Brewery: Coach House Brewing Co.
ABV: 5.0%

Rating: An exceptionally great tasting beer. This is now my favourite beer of all time and has knocked Banana Bread Beer off the number one spot. I love you Coach House! Some name-dropping on the bottle too, Maris Otter barley grown by James Fawcett and hops grown by Geoff Thompson. Swish.

Game: Split/Second arrived today from Zavvi (took two weeks to arrive...) and initial impressions are good. Played it for about an hour so far and graphics look great and the explosions and destruction look wicked. I was expecting the cars to be fast enough to make me feel sick but they're not yet. Hopefully faster cars can be unlocked.  As an aside, one of my children made me feel a bit sick today, by throwing up all over me in the middle of Asda. The poor little tike.

No comments: