Saturday 28 May 2011

The Original Butcombe Bitter (Butcombe)

The Original Butcombe Bitter (Butcombe)
Name: The Original Butcombe Bitter
Label: "Butcombe's only beer for the Brewery's first 20 years, and now bottled to celebrate winning the Silver Medal at the Great British Beer Festival 2009."
Brewery: Butcombe Brewery
ABV: 4.5%

Rating: Excellent beer, I can see why it's the West Country's favourite. Made with 100% best Maris Otter Malt with a blend of (never divulged) traditional English Hop varieties.  AND I've managed not to mention anything about butts or combs.

Game: I thought Dragon Age 2 was coming to an end. But no! It appears I've just moved on to a new chapter. I'm loving it at the moment, so much so I'm even thinking of parting with cash to buy DLC!  One minor downside, trying to defeat the Arishok meant having to lower the difficulty level to a less manly "Casual" setting.

No comments: