Tuesday 14 August 2012

Southwold Blonde Beer (Adnams)

Southwold Blonde Beer (Adnams)
Name: Southwold Blonde Beer
Label: "A full flavoured beer with a subtle, refreshing citrus flvaour - Seasonal guest - Brewed exclusively for Marks and Spencer"
Brewery: Adnams
ABV: 5.0%

Rating: "Created by Adnams' Master Brewer, this pale yet full flavoured beer is made using a blend of East Anglian malted barley and wheat. Boadicea and First Gold hops from England and Nelson Sauvin hops from New Zealand combine to create the subtle citrus notes and refreshing flavour." Apparently 'works well with chicken, seafood, salads, lightly spiced dishes...' or in my opinion, great with anything!

Game: There seems to be a bit of a gaming lull at the moment until next week when Darksiders 2 comes out. Looks like its going to be great. In the meantime I've been busying myself going 3DS XL mad! Got a lot of Mario related games and also Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. I thought this game was amazing on the Nintendo 64 'back in the day'. Not sure exactly which day, but it was back there and there were probably loads of them. With revamped 3D graphics and being played by someone who doesn't quite remember the story that well, Ocarina is still amazing!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Zelda and I are complete strangers....I feel deprived...

(..elderly heads to a dark corner and sulks...)

GamingAles said...

Some of my happiest gaming memories are Zelda orientated. Shame you missed out. Unfortunately being Nintendo-less since the N64 means I've missed out on a bunch of Zelda games :(

(...sullenly follows Elderly to dark corner...)

Unknown said...

:( it's really dark here init!?

(..takes out candle stub and lights the wick...)

..that's a little better..

I've never rescued a princess ever!!! never really felt the need until now....wonder what it feels like....

Unknown said...

Enjoying Binary Domain, it's a little gem, I swear Faye winked at me, not so fun Darkstalkers, then again I must dedicate more time to it....

... gone right of princesses though ;(

GamingAles said...

Yeah, bit of a cracker (the game that is... not just Faye)

Darksiders takes a bit of getting used to but it's worth it. Although there are some games we just don't get on with (Kingdoms of Amalur for me - I detested it for some reason!)