Wednesday 18 September 2013

Old Hooky (Hook Norton Brewery)

Old Hooky (Hook Norton Brewery)
Name: Old Hooky
Label: "Fruity & Full Bodied - Handcrafted in the Cotswold Hills since 1849"
Brewery: Hook Norton
ABV: 4.6%

Rating: "Old Hooky is a beautifully balanced beer, fruity by nature with a well-rounded body and the suggestive echo of crystal malt. Try it as an accompaniment to meat dishes. Cheers!"

Game: Everyone's got GTA V it seems. And so have I, yippee! The game is truly epic. Played it for four hours yesterday and I've just scratched the surface. Spent most of the time street racing and then I got blown up driving a bulldozer. Crazy.  I'm still towards the start of the game really with Franklin and Lamar. The dialogue is so good between these two, I can't really understand what they're saying though because it's all in that gangstery language.

No comments: