Monday 24 February 2014

Mud City Stout (Sadler's)

Mud City Stout (Sadlers)
Name: Mud City Stout
Label: "Brewed with raw cocoa, vanilla pods, flaked oats, wheat and a complex blend of beautifully dark malts - Incomparable ales"
Brewery: Sadler's
ABV: 6.6%

Rating: "Dark and delicious Stout brewed with raw cocoa, vanilla pods, flaked oats, wheat and a blend of beautifully dark malts. Molasses, treacle and soft liquorice are rounded with a dark coffee bean and honeyed nut character. Sweet vanilla, chocolate and berry fruit shine through to a gentle bitter finish."

Game: I played the Titanfall Beta like everyone else.  For that one person that doesn't know what Titanfall is, it's a run and gun fast-paced FPS with added giant robot. I ranned and gunned and died and respawned lots and lots of times over and over again for about three hours.  That's me done for Titanfall I reckon.  I dislike forming an opinion about a game based on a beta but there you go. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it (a bit) but I just find multi-player so very very repetitive and boring. And next-gen or not, Titanfall has done nothing to change this.  Like I said to Titanfall as I switched it off,  "It's not you, it's me", I'm sure normal people and multi-player fans will really dig it. 7 / 10.

No comments: