Saturday 15 February 2014

Valentines XB (Batemans)

Valentines XB (Batemans)
Name: Valentines XB
Label: "Batemans Valentines Tipple - Limited Edition XB - Roses are red, violets are blue, here's to raising a glass of XB with you"
Brewery: Batemans
ABV: 3.7%

Rating: "English Goldings and Challenger hops fused with crisp Lincolnshire pale and chocolate malts creating a grainy, quaffable Valentine's tipple."  My amazing and long-suffering wife bought me this, so in true Valentine's Day fashion I drank the beer and played The Walking Dead. Then I treated her to The Wolverine in 3D. Romantic is my middle name (Bickle 'Romantic' 77).

Game: The first episode of The Walking Dead is free. I played it and too be honest I couldn't really work out what all the fuss was about. But then I gave episode 2 a go for the princely sum of £3.39. Blown away! I'm rubbish at decision  making, so I'm using this as training software. Some of the decisions are really difficult to make you see, but you have to make them, like, really quick! Lot's of OMG moments too. 8/10

No comments: