Saturday 15 August 2015

Bombardier Glorious English (Wells)

Bombardier Glorious English (Wells)
Name: Bombardier Glorious English
Label: "Damned Tasty Rich & Fruity English Beer"
Brewery: Wells
ABV: 4.7%

Tasting notes: "Chaaarge your glasses Troops and enjoy a proper English beer!  Savour the distinct aroma, then surrender to the perfect balance of malty richness, tangy hops and sultana fruit on the palate. Brace yourself for a long soft spicy finish. Bang On!"

Game: OK, I fully appreciate it's not the end of the world, but after hours of collecting 239 Riddler trophies in Batman: Arkham Knight I'm dismayed to discover the remaining trophies are glitched. Ironically the Riddler mocks you saying "5 trophies to go Batman, you're just too stupid to find them." Er, no... the game is too GLITCHED to let me find them and in some cases I already found them (example below)! I love this game but this is slightly annoying to not be able to get the last four trophies and 100% completion. Still, I has beer :)

Riddler trophy glitch in Arkham Knight

No comments: