Wednesday 23 December 2015

Bitter (Banks's)

Bitter (Bankss)
Name: Bitter
Label: "Award winning ales - Fide Et Fortitudine 1875"
Brewery: Bank's
ABV: 3.8%

Tasting notes: "Deep gold in colour, Bank's Bitter is the outstanding example of classic English ale. A bitter that resonates with tangy and refreshing flavours that only Fuggles and Goldings - the classic twin masterpieces of the English Hop Growers' art, can deliver."  Simple name, awesome flavour. And currently only a measly 90p from Asda!

Game: I'm out for the rest of the season with a hand injury! Played Star Wars: Battlefront pretty much nonstop during the double XP weekend and now my hand really hurts. Seriously. RSI I think it is (Really Stupid Idiot). Anyway it's only my left hand so it's not the end of the world... I can still lift a pint with my right hand.  Back to Assassin's Creed Syndicate for a bit while I convalesce.

No comments: