Thursday 26 October 2017

Hobgoblin (Wychwood)

Hobgoblin (Wychwood)
Name: Hobgoblin
Label: "The Unofficial Beer of Halloween - Season of Mischief"
Brewery: Wychwood Brewery
ABV: 5.2%

Tasting notes: "Listen up, Hobgoblin is the Unofficial Beer of Halloween. No Hobgoblin, no Halloween, it's as simple as that. But I'm bored of all the tasteless paraphernalia that comes with this time of year so I'm asking you to help me smash for cash. Go to my website, choose your weapon & smash the hell out of my pumpkin parade, the best destroyer wins! www.wychwood.co.uk/smashforcash"

Game: So I played the above "Smash for Cash" game on the Hobgoblin website. It was rubbish. I even smashed for a spooky 666 times to see if that won me a prize, but no. Cool limited edition bottle label for Halloween though.

Game rating: 1 turnip out of 10
Bottle and beer rating: 9 pumpkins out of 10

No comments: