Saturday 28 November 2009

Autumn Fall (Batemans)

Name: Autumn FallAutumn Fall
Label: "Barley, Oats, Wheat, Rye - multigrain beer"
Brewery: Batemans
ABV: 4.2%

Rating: Find a tree and look at it. Are all the leaves nearly gone? If so, drink this.

Game: Nothing but Assassin's Creed 2 for a whole week... seven days. Usually I can have a game done and dusted in a few nights but this just keeps going! Incredibubble. Even been doing moves that I don't know how I did it. There was this one time, where I sneaked up on a guard on a rooftop, and he like totally heard me or something because he spun and was all like "oi what are you doin up here" and he came at me with his sword so I panicked because I was hoping for a silent kill so ended up hitting probably all the possible button combinations in one go and suddenly I'd drawn my sword and had grabbed the guard by the neck with the sword across it and was prompted to either "Kill" or "Throw". Rather than just throw the dude from the roof I hit "Kill" and sliced him across the old jugular and the lifeless corpse fell from the roof. Smiley face.

No comments: