Wednesday 25 November 2009

White Wych (Wychwood)

Name: White Wych
White Wych
Label: "Wickedly Refreshing Golden Ale"
Brewery: Wychwood
ABV: 3.8%

Rating: Almost like lager but in a good way and being a moron not necessarily a prerequisite to drinking it

Game: Assassin's Creed 2 is definitely more than I hoped it would be. Its amazing attention to detail and depth far surpasses anything achieved by the first Assassin's Creed (also excellent I might add). Its so realistic that "the line between the virtual and real experience becomes blurred and the game becomes a simulation of real-life situations".  Watch out work colleagues, tomorrow I may think I'm in 15th century Florence and may try and stab you in the face, neck, back or worse depending on which of your particular body parts happens to be facing me at the time. I just can't tell what's real anymore. After work I fancy a trip to the local airport. Now where did I put that machine gun.....?

No comments: