Monday 5 April 2010

1698 (Shepherd Neame)

1698
Name: 1698
Label: "Bottle conditioned strong ale"
Brewery: Shepherd Neame
ABV: 6.5%

Rating: The hops are added three times, hence it is 'thrice hopped', like the Easter Bunny

Game: Ow, getting headaches again that linger for days and than suddenly go all Migraine on me. It's either caused by beer, chocolate or stress. Chocolate sounds like a really lame way to get a headache though doesn't it. But I think this is the number one culprit - after-all, I have been stuffing my face with Easter Eggs all weekend and boom, hello pain. Tried to play DJ Hero but with a headache and it felt like my eyes were going to melt. It has a surprising amount of flashing lights in it, more so than any other music rhythm game I know of.  I'll give it 8/10, but dock it a point for not being easy on the eye for headache sufferers. 7/10

No comments: