Friday 30 April 2010

Samson (Double Maxim)

Samson
Name: Samson
Label: "Its strength is its taste - Extra special bitter"
Brewery: Double Maxim Beer Company
ABV: 5.0%

Rating: A special brew forged to quench the thirst of Steel Workers on Teesside.

Game: WTF is with pre-orders not arriving on time?  When I pre-order something I expect it to arrive before release day or actually on release day at the latest. It's a shallow, instant gratification thing admittedly but I pay my money, so I want it delivering.  Zavvi.co.uk are the latest who will take the money but then don't deliver on time, and this was their first (and now subsequently last) chance to get my business. If they can't guarantee delivery on time, what is the point of pre-ordering?  Asda again to the rescue with Super Street Fighter IV, and they were selling it cheaper than Zavvi anyway! Asda FTW!

No comments: