Saturday 3 April 2010

Champion (McEwan's)

Champion
Name: Champion
Label: "A very strong dark traditional Scottish Ale with an intense rich flavour, yet surprisingly easy to drink"
Brewery: McEwans's
ABV: 7.3%

Rating: The Special Brew of the real ale world maybe, but it actually tastes really good.

Game: So this week I've been in dire need of some Guitar Hero action. With Guitar Hero World Tour played/traded and Guitar Hero 5 still way too expensive, enter Guitar Hero: Van Halen.  To be honest I'm not immediately familiar with their material (despite realising how amazingly successful and popular they are) but from playing the game I recognise a fair bit. And it is good. I want to read this Van Halen entry on wikipedia but I just can't be arsed (have you seen how long it is?). Game on!

No comments: