Friday 4 June 2010

Piddle in the Hole (Wyre Piddle)

Piddle in the Hole
Name: Piddle in the Hole
Label: "Traditional Cask Ale"
Brewery: Wyre Piddle Brewery
ABV: 4.0%

Rating: Someone was obviously taking the piddle when they thought up the names for these villages; Upton Snodsbury, Peopleton and Crowle, Wyre Piddle, North Piddle and Piddle in the Hole.

Game: Just found out there's going to be three DLC releases for Alan Wake. My DLC boycott will be coming to an end I think, plus I get the first one free thanks to spending an inordinate amount of money on the Limited Edition on release day.  Hopefully Microsoft et al will have taken note of my boycott and will have fixed whatever I was moaning about in previous posts, I've forgotten what all the fuss was about to be honest. I'm rating Alan Wake 8 out of 10 by the way.

No comments: