Thursday 19 August 2010

Double Century (Thwaites)

Double Century
Name: Double Century
Label: "Celebration ale - This delicious strong ale has been specially created to mark 200 years of family brewing"
Brewery: Thwaites
ABV: 5.2%

Rating: It's double hopped, it tastes great, being picky but they've been brewing great beer for 203 years now. So it should be called "Double Century plus 3" or something, although that's not got the same ring to it admittedly.

Game: Playing Need for Speed Undercover. It was only 500 pence and I thought Need for Speed Most Wanted was the best racing game I've ever played. Undercover is just more of the same by the looks of it, which is just fine by me.  Its got proper video in it of actors that are trying really hard to be good. I could probably do a better job but I still think it's superb.  This game has also reminded me that Need for Speed Hot Pursuit is out soon which will almost definitely be a must-buy.

No comments: