Wednesday 13 April 2011

Abbot Reserve (Greene King)

Abbot Reserve
Name: Abbot Reserve
Label: "Brewed longer for Superior Quality - Brewed in limited quantities"
Brewery: Greene King
ABV: 6.5%

Rating: Tastes amazing, obviously. Abbots have something to do with religion I think, check this out for anyone who likes the Bible (and anyone who doesn't): http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/11566094

Game: An issue that's been bugging me a bit recently is whether or not to get Kinect.  I think I'll regret it if I do. But then if I don't, I might regret it more. One of the main issues is lack of gaming space. Apparently you need at least 6 foot between you and the sensor. I could do this but it would mean moving furniture everytime unless they start making some Kinect games where you can just sit down - these would be my favoured type of Kinect game obviously, preferably with as little physical movement as possible. Talking of Kinect, the "Michael Jackson Experience" has been released recently. In this case DLC may or may not stand for Downloadable Children.

No comments: