Sunday 6 November 2011

Blond Witch (Moorhouse's)

Blond Witch (Moorhouse's)
Name: Blond Witch
Label: "A premium, light, refreshing ale with a sweet citrus dry finish"
Brewery: Moorhouse's
ABV: 4.5%

Rating: Named after an ex-girlfriend, this is just as feisty and tangy.

Game: Just a quick one about FIFA 12.  The difficulty settings are broken or have gone AWOL.  I know this because me and one other person on Twitter have noticed the issue. Professional difficulty is too hard (help, I can't score or defend).  Semi-Pro difficulty is really easy (woo, winning by at least a three goal margin and opponent can't score for toffee).  I don't know whether this is a good thing or not. I'm just currently enjoying that winning feeling in every match, until the novelty wears off.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Bummer, might need to put this further down my what can I afford next list, though to be honest don't think I'll be doing much of anything after 11/11/11

8)

GamingAles said...

Mmm 11/11/11. Can't wait. Then Assassin's Creed four days after that! Oh and CoD:MW3 tomorrow!

This weeks to do list:
#1) invent more hours in day
#2) play video games all day
#3) do family stuff
#4) sleep
#5) repeat steps 2 - 4 (steps 3 and 4 optional)

Unknown said...

Falling asleep with a controller in my hand on a snowy mountain peak was not the brightest of ideas. :(

You have any luck with the hours of the day yet!!!

GamingAles said...

Thought you'd frozen on that peak! While you've been gone I've had zero luck with the hours of the day, still stuck at a paltry 24 :( Glad you made it back tho :)

Unknown said...

:)...

on the twenty somethingth attempt getting from fire to fire on Dark Souls.... now I can appreciate the messages lying around saying "I did it!"

GamingAles said...

Good going getting from fire to fire. Think I've clocked about 9 hours and still hanging around the Undead Burg or whatever its called, desperately partaking in the obligatory levelling-up grind. Pitiful. I now agree with the messages "I can't go on" lying around lol.

Unknown said...

I keep looking at it, I so want to play it, I even imagine myself getting out of the undead Burg, but the mind is weak.... now I hear that some of the fires are behind walls...

GamingAles said...

Fires behind walls...? I'm so tempted to sell/trade it right now. It makes me feel a bit sick thinking about playing it again. Getting rid of it may feel like the gaming equivalent of emasculation though. Either way, it's going to end badly.


**retreats back to snowy, yet warmly comforting, Skyrim**

Unknown said...

:(

you hit that nail on the head...

sigh!

wait up, I'll be with you...