Saturday 12 May 2012

Black (Lancaster)

Black (Lancaster)
Name: Black
Label: "National Award Winning Brewery - Gold award winning stout for the true connoisseur."
Brewery: Lancaster
ABV: 4.6%

Rating: "Complex taste with a rich and full body. Crisp with a full bouquet of spices, fruit and floral aromas. Black is a stout for the true connoisseur."  I wouldn't describe myself as a connoisseur (I can barely spell it) but this stout is great. I imagine this is what drinking velvet is like, but without the nasty choking issue that arises when you drink material intended for clothing or furniture.

Game: So, it appears Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is a bit of an RPG cracker. Fable-y style graphics and lots of story with, at first glance, incredibly deep character progression and customisation. The skill trees are a veritable forest (I hereby copyright the term "skill forest" by the way).  So far, Amalurve it. Did you see what I did there? Amalur..? Lurve..? Love..? Oh never mind.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

...just about to prep my late night Chilli Con Carne and jacket potato, but I don't think the fruit and floral aroma is going to work here...

...(orders Chinese...)

now that's better :)...

Think you should copyright Amalurve as well..

GamingAles said...

Hope the Chinese was good! I had to go and get some kip instead after drinking one too many bottles... :(