Saturday 15 December 2012

Hop Garden Gold (Hogs Back Brewery)

Hop Garden Gold (Hogs Back Brewery)
Name: Hop Garden Gold
Label: "Tongham Surrey - Premium Golden Ale - ...the Golden Ale - Brewery conditioned: for all the taste without the sediment"
Brewery: Hogs Back Brewery
ABV: 4.6%

Rating: "Enjoy HOP, a refreshing hoppy pale golden ale with a good balance of aroma and bitterness from the finest English Malted Barley and 'Choicest' fresh whole English Hops..."

Game: Wasn't going to get Far Cry 3 because I was a little put off by Far Cry 2. Bit silly because I quite enjoyed Far Cry 2. I say 'quite enjoyed' as some bits of it were major suck and the thought of playing it all again (albeit re-skinned as a tropical island rather than Africa) left me a little cold.  So as is normally the case recently, I got it anyway.  So far, there's still a faint whiff of Far Cry 2 but it's obvious this third installment is a different beast entirely.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

(....dressed in a Bunny Rabbit Costume)

:( well this is rather embarassing... erm.. I thought when you mentioned. ... no never mind my bad...


Far Cry 3 ...Any military juntas this time around?

(elderly hops over to the virtual beer stash...)

GamingAles said...

Doesn't appear to be military juntas, just deranged nutters and their lackeys.

Carrot?

Unknown said...

... I shouldn't really, trying to keep the weight down before the Christmas splurge... well maybe just a nibble then.. thank you!! :)