Saturday 16 March 2013

Maple Gold (Joseph Holt)

Maple Gold (Joseph Holt)
Name: Maple Gold
Label: "Golden ale - Pure gold from the heart of the Maple Tree"
Brewery: Joseph Holt
ABV: 4.3%

Rating: "Glorious golden ale with a refreshing hint of Canadian maple. This ale is crafted to be the lighter sister brew of our award winning Maple Moon Ale, using amber malts and cascade aroma hops."  I always knew Maple Moon had a sister, and she's fit!

Game: Finally got round to getting Rocksmith. Guitar Hero was ace but I can't help feeling like a tit when I strap on a plastic guitar with six massive buttons instead of strings. With Rocksmith I can strap on my real guitar! Now, I'm not very musical, a turd could probably play better than me, if turds could pick up guitars. Really impressed with the game though, I'm definitely improving already and I've only played it twice. My guitar is a Squier Strat by the way. I know nothing about guitars (I always thought it was 'Squire strat'), yet I can sense guitar aficionados mocking my Squier. The swines.

No comments: