Friday 1 March 2013

Summer Sizzler (Shepherd Neame)

Summer Sizzler (Shepherd Neame)
Name: Summer Sizzler
Label: "Pale Golden Ale - Master Brewer's Choice"
Brewery: Shepherd Neame
ABV: 3.8%

Rating: "Deliciously refreshing, this pale golden ale will quench the driest palate on those long hot summer days. The distinct hoppy, fruity aroma is complimented by a wonderful combination of malt and spicy citrus flavours. A brew with a good bitter bite and hoppy finish." With summer fast approaching (ages off) I thought I'd best get tasting some seasonal beers. This one I'm highly recommending.

Game: Having just started replaying Assassin's Creed III to try and get 100% synchronisation, I hear Assassin's Creed IV is about to be officially revealed on Monday! With Assassin's Creed probably being my favourite franchise for this-gen, this is good news. It also sounds like I'll be playing it on next-gen hardware too. Exciting times! And in the meantime there's The Tyranny of King Washington episodic releases to play. Episode 1 was great by the way... 8/10.

No comments: