Saturday 30 March 2013

Scottish Craft Brewed Lager (Harviestoun)

Scottish Craft Brewed Lager (Harviestoun)
Name: Scottish Craft Brewed Lager
Label: "Clean and crisp with fresh citrus notes - A dry and refreshing hand-crafted lager"
Brewery: Harviestoun
ABV: 4.1%

Rating: "A unique lager-style beer, deliciously fresh and zesty with aromatic notes and a refreshingly dry finish. Award-winning brewery, Harviestoun has a passion for creating hand-crafted beers and this lager is no exception. They have used the finest quality barley, hops, water and yeast and have bottled this lager with less carbon dioxide to give a fresher taste."

Game: I've played the worst, now I'm currently playing the best FPS game.  Bioshock: Infinite... obviously.  This game is so good that I'm thinking of changing my rating system so that it goes up to eleven. Can't put into words yet exactly why it's so great, (because I'm a bit thick really) but suffice it to say it's amazing. 10/11.

No comments: