Saturday 24 May 2014

Dr. Thirsty's No. 4 Blonde (Wychwood)

Dr. Thirsty's No. 4 Blonde (Wychwood)
Name: Dr. Thirsty's No. 4 Blonde
Label: "Brewers of character"
Brewery: Wychwood
ABV: 4.1%

Rating: "Dr. Thirsty's has arrived in town & is ready to wreak havoc with his selection of shamanic brews. Fresh off his cart is No. 4. It's an unpasteurised, shimmering blonde concoction with an insanely fragrant aroma resulting in instant refreshment. No. 4 is the first of Dr. Thirsty's elixirs to emerge from his apothecary!"

Game: Yay Watch Dogs came early! Tried to do another Twitch session as I fumbled around the opening act of the game.  At one point I had one viewer!  I was thinking; this is it, my big break in becoming a Twitch star, I'm about to go viral! Then I realised I still had my channel open on my laptop and it was counting that as a viewer...

No comments: