Friday 16 May 2014

Old Hoppy Hen (Morland)

Old Hoppy Hen (Morland)
Name: Old Hoppy Hen
Label: "A hoppy pale ale with a deliciously refreshing grapefruit character"
Brewery: Morland
ABV: 4.2%

Rating: "Crafted by the master brewer of 'Old Speckled Hen', this hoppy pale ale is bursting with flavour and aroma. It is brewed with the finest pale and crystal malts as well as the American Chinook hop to give a fresh grapefruit hop character. The addition of rye malt adds a touch of spiciness. 'Old Hoppy Hen' is perfect for all occasions and best enjoyed chilled with friends." Argh, that's me not able to enjoy it at it's best then!

Game: Downloaded Twitch for Xbox One which is an app that lets you broadcast your gaming skillz over the internets. I broadcasted me playing Titanfall. Strangely though, the notification at the bottom of the screen said it was broadcasting but it said "0 viewers".  I played for about two hours and it always seemed to say "0 viewers". I messed around with various settings but it didn't improve. I can only assume there's something wrong with the software so I'm going to write to the Twitch developers and ask them to fix it.

No comments: