Monday 26 May 2014

Sticky Toffee Pudding Ale (Wells)

Sticky Toffee Pudding Ale (Wells)
Name: Sticky Toffee Pudding Ale
Label: "Ale with toffee flavouring."
Brewery: Wells
ABV: 5.0%

Rating: "Based on the Great British pudding, full of rich sticky toffee-ness".  I don't know how they managed it but this is as good, if not better, than my fave ale of all time, Wells Banana Bread Beer. But they did it, they topped it. Top one!

Game: So yeah, I got my Watch Dogs review code (wanky way of saying 'it arrived early') and yeah the game is absolutely amazing.  It seems to be the best bits of several games rolled into one single awesome game. The best bits of GTA V without the horribly unlikeable characters, Far Cry 3 without the mither of killing animals, Assassin's Creed without the stabby stabby and daft aliens plot.  I look forward to sinking obscene amounts of hours into it. Rating: 10/10

No comments: