Tuesday 18 September 2012

99 Red Baboons (Blue Monkey)

99 Red Baboons (Blue Monkey)
Name: 99 Red Baboons
Label: "Born in the urban jungle on the border of Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire in 2008, Blue Monkey Brewery has taken the beer world by storm, winning many regional and national awards."
Brewery: Blue Monkey
ABV: 4.2%

Rating: "A dark and interesting ale, combining fruity hoppiness with a dark, malty side. Is it sort of a porter or maybe a mild? You decide!" I will decide! I accept your challenge! I think it's a mild porter. And it's great.

Game: So, this week I became quite addicted to Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. It just got better and better as I progressed through the game. Playing as a gigantic robot T-Rex was the metal icing on the cake too. Amazing game, Cybertron never looked so awesome. Finishing the game also took me over a bit of a landmark in gamerscore too. 100k not out! Bit embarrassing maybe, but I have had the console for six years!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally broke out of my gaming cul de sac, maybe it was a seasonal thingy and not age.... :)

Also I hate to say this but I'm sure you'll find that giant metal robot isn't real... here I'll show you

(Elderly aims a swift kick to the solid metal foot of the dormant T-Rex... with disasterous results)

...Owwwwwwwwwchharrrghhh!!!!!!!!!

:(

..how the?

GamingAles said...

You just angered Grimlock. You know it's not wise to upset a 20 foot tall metal dinosaur that can breathe fire, right?

(quickly backs away from Mr. Elderly and new 'friend' Grimlock...)

Unknown said...

8(

Gulp!