Friday 14 September 2012

Cornish IPA (St Austell)

Cornish IPA (St Austell)
Name: Cornish IPA
Label: "Classic Indian Pale Ale brewed with Cornish spring water"
Brewery: St Austell
ABV: 5.0%

Rating: "This well balanced hoppy beer compliments fish and chips and spicy dishes." I want fish and chips right now. Thanks for nothing, bottle label.

Game: Dark Souls is up to its usual tricks again of letting you get past a certain bit and making you think how ace you are only to then crush you with its crushing difficulty. I'm also a bit stuck on Darksiders 2 as well thanks to some very Portal-esque portal-y puzzles. Maybe I'm getting too old for gaming and it calls for a younger, keener, fitter mind..?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yikes!!!

:(

...could it happen! could we be getting...

gulp!

too old for gaming!!!???

(Analyses his own Mass Effect 3 obsession.....panicks and holds his xbox 360 close to his bosom)

No we're just stuck in a rut... that's all.. a rut I say...

?

GamingAles said...

Yeah... a rut... I'll go with that. Also I got past the bit in Darksiders. Wasn't actually stuck due to infirmity of mind caused by ageing. It was the game not explaining the rules of the game world to me!

Unknown said...

Ah yes well I know the vagaries of old age, silly silly game rules..

We should start a campaign for a new play mode, so in future we'd have easy, normal, psychotic and elderly....

:(

..odd, that seemed a much better idea with my beer glasses on...