Saturday 6 October 2012

Lemon Head (Nethergate)

Lemon Head (Nethergate)
Name: Lemon Head
Label: "Refreshing zesty beer with a hint of lemon of ginger"
Brewery: Nethergate
ABV: 4.0%

Rating: "A refreshing zesty golden ale with a delicately hopped flavour and gently fragrant aroma due to the late addition of Lemon and Ginger, it's a beer to savour and enjoy."

Game: After Eurogamer, any trace of gaming burnout has definitely been put to bed. The more games the better at the moment, and fortunately it's that time of year again where there are literally millions of games coming out. So first starters, I'm now playing Resident Evil 6, whilst wearing a Resident Evil 6 t-shirt!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Right I'm an idiot, I went Ps3 for Res6 :(

If I shoot myself, maybe there is a slim chance I can resurrect as a zombie on the xbox360 network...

(loads shotgun...)

GamingAles said...

Don't do it!! Those bullets are only rubber anyway, but they'll still leave a nasty bruise.

I've not played any co-op or multiplayer on Resi. Just solo-ing and its Resi good so far!

Unknown said...

..damn rubber bullets huh, why is nothing in life ever simple.

Still on Leon I'm afraid, but thoroughly enjoying the evolution of the series...