Thursday 7 November 2013

Twisted Wheel (Greene King)

Twisted Wheel (Greene King)
Name: Twisted Wheel
Label: "Golden ale with a twist of ginger and a zip of spice"
Brewery: Greene King
ABV: 4.0%

Rating: "This beer celebrates the 50th anniversary of its namesake Northern soul club in Manchester"  Ok, you can take the music but leave me the beer. Thanks!

Game: Got the latest issue of X360 Magazine which has been re-branded as X-ONE Magazine.  This months ish is an Xbox One special and having had a good read of it I'm now ridiculously looking forward to the 22nd November. Before I was pretty excited. The mag has taken it to a whole new level now. I'm not even that arsed about Christmas at the moment, and I freakin' love Christmas! And Microsoft sent me an email saying I'm getting Killer Instinct for free! All characters! And FIFA 14 for free! I'm just hoping Amazon make good on their promise and deliver on the big day. Two weeks to go...

No comments: