Monday, 26 January 2015
Triple C (Crafty Dan Micro Brewery)
Label: "Chinook, Citra & Centennial hops - Citrus edge, crisp and clean, for hop heads only"
Brewery: Crafty Dan Micro Brewery
Tasting notes: "A full, smooth and balanced beer with an intense citrus hop aroma"
Game: Lots of negative reaction about the latest Assassin's Creed game. You know, stuff like the graphics on peoples faces going a bit wrong, getting stuck on a box or a bit of shrubbery, chests not opening when they should. There are some real horror stories out there ('haters gonna hate' I think the phrase is) so here are 5 reasons why Assassin's Creed: Unity was ace:
1. The graphics are AMAZING. Like, photo-realistic amazing.
2. Great story where you assassinate baddies.
3. Have you seen the size of the map?? You can run the length and breadth of it without any loading screens
4. Double air assassination mid-parkour: never gets old
5. For completionists and OCD sufferers, collecting all the collectible things