Wednesday 25 February 2015

Stoodley Stout (Little Valley Brewery)

Stoodley Stout (Little Valley Brewery)
Name: Stoodley Stout
Label: "Rich and creamy - organic bottle conditioned"
Brewery: Little Valley Brewery
ABV: 4.8%

Tasting notes: "Stoodley Stout is a rich, dark stout containing chocolate and crystal malt mixed with oats and wheat. It has a rich and creamy roasted flavour with notes of orange and citrus." Impressive name, impressive taste.

Game: Heard quite a bit recently about how game reviews and scores as we know them are going to change and/or become obsolete. The thinking behind it is that all of a sudden you can't now review a game unless you've been playing it for months, like with Destiny and Evolve etc. I agree so I'll be doing a review system whereby I say whether a game is rubbish, ok or ace. Then I'll give it a score out of 10 which will roughly equate to whether the game is rubbish, ok or ace. And then I'll make the review available very soon after I've played the game.

Rating of new review idea: 8/10

No comments: