Wednesday 2 September 2015

Barney's Volcano IPA (Summerhall)

Barneys Volcano IPA (Summerhall)
Name: Barney's Volcano IPA
Label: "Sorachi Ace"
Brewery: Summerhall Brewery
ABV: 5.0%

Tasting notes: "A collaboration with Japanese illustrator, Ryoko Tamura. Barney's Volcano IPA made with Sorachi Ace hops, originally cultivated in Japan." Mmmm, volcano beer!

Game: Trying the free Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes game to see if it can tempt me to buy Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, which I guess was Microsoft's fiendish plan all along.  I like it! However, I don't love it. I think there's something wrong with stealth games in general. Example, when the shit hits the fan and all the alarms go off and you end up killing half the enemies in a particular area, then hide for a bit until the alarm stops, the remaining guards just go back to their regular positions thinking you've suddenly left the area. Like, at least pick up your colleagues's's dead bodies rather than leaving them strewn about the place? And do you really think I've left the area? Plus do you not think you should put some extra guards around that really high-profile prisoner I'm trying to rescue?

No comments: