Saturday 1 July 2017

Battersea Rye (Sambrooks)

Battersea Rye (Sambrooks)
Name: Battersea Rye
Label: "Specially brewed for Marks & Spencer"
Brewery: Sambrook's Brewery
ABV: 5.6%

Tasting notes: "Made with 100% British ingredients, this bold spicy beer has a lovely coppery brown colour and a subtle rich fruit aroma."

Game: Tried to pre-order a SNES mini this week. No chance because it seems everyone who managed to pre-order is then putting them on Ebay for two, three or four times the price. At first I was angry at these profiteering twats. Then I thought, "why didn't I think of that" [because you're not a twat? Oh no hang on... - Ed], and then I oscillated between those two thoughts for the rest of the week. Finally I had an epiphany, why the SHITS don't Nintendo just MAKE MORE CONSOLES?

Nintendo rating: 0 SNES minis out of 10

No comments: