Tuesday 4 July 2017

IPA (Cotleigh)

IPA (Cotleigh)
Name: IPA
Label: "The Somerset Craft Brewer- This label by Quantock Design, features a original illustration recently discovered in the Cotleigh archive. We believe it was produced around 1985, and are very keen to track down the mystery artist"
Brewery: Cotleigh Brewery
ABV: 4.0%

Tasting notes: "Cotleigh IPA was first created by Head Brewer Guy Baddeley and adjusted to perfection in the Brewery's 35th Anniversary year. It contains a blend of three bittering hops and a beautiful aromatic Motueka hop from New Zealand. This golden IPA is a full bodied malty beer bursting with long lasting moreish flavour."

Game: It's "Let's buy a random game" week! This weeks random game is Elite Dangerous.  Remember the original Elite (or Elite Plus) from the 80's / 90's?  Well I do and it was great but 14 year old me didn't have the foggiest idea what was going on or what I was doing.  So now after firing up Elite Dangerous I can safely confirm that old me also doesn't have the foggiest idea what is going on or what I am supposed to be doing. Graphics are good though.

Rating: 8 learning curves out of 10

No comments: