Friday 12 March 2010

Fairtrade Bumble Bee Honey Ale (Co-op)

Fairtrade Bumble Bee Honey Ale
Name: Fairtrade Bumble Bee Honey Ale
Label: "Made with Fairtrade Chilean Wildflower Honey and British malting barley."
Brewery: Brewed for the Co-operative group - actually by who though only they know
ABV: 4.6%

Rating: Is it fair on the bees though? Is it fair on the bees?

Game: This whole DLC issue is playing on my mind a bit now. Talk about a rip-off capitalist culture, crikey.  After my last post, I've had three maybe four minutes to think about it a bit more and I've come to the conclusion that I'm never going to buy anymore DLC. Ever ('cept maybe Guitar Hero tracks).  It maybe time to see what *whispers* Sony... is up to and how they deal with DLC. Also, Sony don't charge (at the moment) for the privilege of playing online but Microsoft do. Maybe its time to switch allegiances?

No comments: