Sunday 28 March 2010

John Willie's (J. W. Lees)

John Willie's
Name: John Willie's
Label: "Premium bitter"
Brewery: J. W. Lees
ABV: 4.5%

Rating: Named after Mr J W Lees himself apparently. Stop sniggering at the back.

Game: Everyone seems to be playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 at the moment. Everyone except me that is.  Think I've missed out here on some awesome gameage.  Seems almost as big as Modern Warfare 2, even without the Daily Mail incitement tactics to raise publicity.  Back to H.A.W.X then.  Off the top of my head H.A.W.X stands for High Altitude Warfighter.... er Xylophone perhaps?  I don't know what the X stands for at the moment, or the W for that matter (although the H and A are definitely correct). I will check and report back at a later date. The X can't be a full word though because it doesn't have the appropriate punctuation after the letter X.  <--- (like this X does).

No comments: