Thursday 22 March 2012

Bad King John (Ridgeway)

Bad King John (Ridgeway)
Name: Bad King John
Label: "A very English black ale - I challenge the privilege of trial by combat, God will raise me up a champion"
Brewery: Ridgeway Brewing
ABV: 6.0%

Rating: "Bad King John is black, bitter, intense, like the ruthless man it honours. Do not come here looking for subtlety!"  Bad King John must have been well bad. There's even a picture of someone being burnt at the stake on the back of the bottle! The beer is definitely Good King John though.

Game: The hysterics about the release day DLC for Mass Effect 3 seems to have a died down a bit. The DLC itself, irrespective of all the publicity, wasn't really worth 800 Microsoft points in all honesty. Come on, be honest.  Although *minor spoiler... I guess* you get to recruit a Prothean and he is a bit of a badass. In other news today, games apparently out sold "video" in 2011! Hooray for games! I love games, me.

No comments: