Sunday 25 March 2012

Ginger Beard (Wychwood)

Ginger Beard (Wychwood)
Name: Ginger Beard
Label: "Fiery alcoholic ginger beer"
Brewery: Wychwood
ABV: 4.2%

Rating: "A traditionally crafted beer infused with fiery root ginger to deliver a refreshing spicy finish with a bit of bite. Best served chilled or over ice to calm the flames!"

Game: It's been a while but fancied a bit of Skyrim tonight to go with my fiery Ginger Beard. I had forgotten how glitchy it was though... But even the odd bit of glitchyness can't put me off it for long. It's still incredible. Killed some dragons, made friends with some other dragons. When have we ever been able to do that in a game? Never, that's when. The game doesn't seem to end either, which is most definitely a good thing. 9.99/10.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ginger! whatever will they think of making beer with next...

Haven't tried the speaking with dragons bit yet, they're normally intent on either freezing or burning me to death....

The carrot tip you gave me still works wonders though :)

GamingAles said...

You definitely need to get chatting to those dragons! Glad the carrot is still working out for you. How do I sign up for xboxmeagain btw? I keep missing some great posts! I thought I was "following" via blogger.com but I don't get no emails or nowt?!?