Monday 16 December 2013

Black Cat (Moorhouse's)

Name: Back Cat
Label: "Brewers since 1865"
Brewery: Moorhouse's
ABV: 3.4%

Rating: "A dark ruby ale with a rich dry chocolate malt taste"  Leftovers from Halloween I think. Leftovers rock!

Game: Main storyline completed in Assassin's Creed 4. I'm experiencing quite a profound AC4 addiction at the moment, even though the story is finished there's still billions to do! Using the companion app for plotting courses on the map in real-time is absolutely superb by the way. It saves you having to drop out of the game to go to the map screen. Sounds trivial (even by my standards) but it's an absolutely brilliant use for the second device / smartglass functionality.  I'm giving AC4 9.999999999999 / 10 which as you can obviously see is slightly more than I gave Ryse. But that's just because AC4 is my favouritest. And it's got the BEST ever rendition of the Drunken Sailor sea shanty you will ever hear ever. Ever!

No comments: