Friday 27 December 2013

Captain Christmas (Hardys & Hansons)

Captain Christmas (Hardys & Hansons)
Name: Captain Christmas
Label: "A full bodied, malty and fruity Christmas Ale with a refreshing bitter finish"
Brewery: Hardys & Hansons
ABV: 4.2%

Rating: Not to be confused with Captain Caveman who lived in a cave, Captain Christmas lives in Christmas. And this is Christmas in a bottle! I was going to leave some out for Santa but he can get lost. I'm having the lot!

Game: Firstly, where the hell did my manners go? I forgot to wish everyone a Happy Christmas in the last post. So: Happy Christmas everyone! Cracked open Super Mario 3D World earlier. What a game! I'm so glad I bought the WiiU. This game sooo justifies the console purchase, it's simply sublime. If you're not grinning like a maniac when you play this then your brain is made of mushrooms and your heart is made of poison flavoured Bowser flame-vomit. I'm sure the game will get tough later on (especially trying to nab all the stars and stamps) so the grinning may turn to grimacing but I'm sure it will revert back to grinning just as quickly. Love it. Rating: 9.5 / 10

No comments: