Monday 2 December 2013

Top Totty (Slater's)

Top Totty (Slaters)
Name: Top Totty
Label: "Blonde beer - Brewed in Stafford"
Brewery: Slater's
ABV: 4.0%

Rating: "A stunningly blonde......beer, full bodied with a voluptuous hop aroma. This award-winning beer is brewed using Halcyon Pale Ale and Wheat malt with Whitbread Golding Variety hops producing an initial burst of bitterness with a citrus fruity finish. Now brewed at our State of the Art Brewery in Stafford."

I hate the title, but love the beer, so mixed emotions with this one. And whoever invented the word "totty" needs a slap.

Game: Realised today I could probably just play Assassin's Creed games for the rest of my life. Assassin's Creed 4 is fabulous... me hearties, Arrr! etc etc. I have been playing other stuff though, check this Killer Instinct video I uploaded whereby I totally dominated and managed to pull off an Ultra finishing move against a human opponent *whispers* I must confess though, I completely button-mashed my way through that bout so apologies to XI Aguero16x whoever you are...

No comments: