Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas Eve (Batemans)

Christmas Eve (Batemans)
Name: Christmas Eve
Label: "Infused with a touch of spice!"
Brewery: Batemans
ABV: 4.4%

Rating: "With a liberal measure of cinnamon and the subtle hue of fruit cake and some say even whiskey this indulgent tipple is the perfect way to toast the onset of the festive season. A deeply flavoured malty beer brimming with rich molasses, caramel and sweetness all offset with a touch of spice."  I was planning to have this on Christmas Eve, ya know - because of the name and stuff, but I supped it on Christmas Eve Eve Eve instead. Christmas is the best!

Game: Not played any Dead Rising 3 or FIFA 14 or Ryse. It's all just been Assassin's Creed 4. Really addicted to it. Seriously, I think I need help or some sort of intervention. Santa should be fetching Forza 5 and that new Mario game round in a couple of nights so hopefully that will prise me away from pirating.

No comments: