Tuesday 5 June 2012

Liberty Ale (Anchor Brewing Co)

Liberty Ale (Anchor Brewing Co)
Name: Liberty Ale
Label: "San Francisco's famous Liberty Ale was first brewed on the 18th of April, 1975, to celebrate the 200th anniversary of Paul Revere's historic ride"
Brewery: Anchor Brewing Co
ABV: 5.9%

Rating: "Made with the finest barley malt; fresh, whole hops; top-fermenting yeast; pure water; and the simple, natural methods that reflect our exceptional respect for the ancient art of brewing." This is imported from the U. S. of A.

Game: After playing the Batman: Arkham City DLC, I seem to find myself playing through the whole game again. I've discovered the Game Plus Mode you see, which lets you play through a tougher version of the game but with all your XP and unlocked gadgets carried over. And I've still got Crysis 2 to finish. Why can't I get on with that game? It's perfectly good, but every time I think of playing it, the word "meh" appears in my mind and repeats itself over and over, getting faster and faster and faster and louder and louder until I pass out from over-exposure to meh! I don't even like the word "meh"!

No comments: